I closed down my myspace account.
I feel as though all those people on myspace just don't know me no mo'.
This will be the spot where I place all the dope tracks I find, upload or whatever.
The underground where I post knowledge at.
and whatever etc.
Guy Styles is reborn.
Oh, btw. I'm planning on becoming a Certified Public Accountant. LOL - who would imagine me as an accountant... well those who met me between the time period of 99-08.
kiss kiss, bang bang.
I feel as though all those people on myspace just don't know me no mo'.
This will be the spot where I place all the dope tracks I find, upload or whatever.
The underground where I post knowledge at.
and whatever etc.
Guy Styles is reborn.
Oh, btw. I'm planning on becoming a Certified Public Accountant. LOL - who would imagine me as an accountant... well those who met me between the time period of 99-08.
kiss kiss, bang bang.

No comments:
Post a Comment